I have tried to set a daily (home) routine for this cycle. So far stims days 1-4 have gone like this:
- Wake up & make a vanilla flavored protein shake containing acai, maca, pomegranate, bananas, avocado, & almond milk. Sounds like a lot of random stuff mixed together, but its actually really tasty and filling!
- Take all oral meds (Estrace, baby aspirin, prenatal)
- Do Lupron stomach injection
- Today was the first day I cut out coffee!
- Cook a healthy dinner
- Take a candlelight bubble bath while drinking my raspberry leaf tea (2 cups per night)
- Read our couples devotional together
- Listen to my Circle + Bloom meditation CD as I put my legs up the wall (fell asleep like this the other night)
- Do ass injection (only every 3 days for now). Have 2 down so far. Bled during 2nd one. Ugh.
- Early bedtime!
Tonight I went to acupuncture for the first time during this FET cycle. Ive done it during all our prior cycles. Its a must for me! Ill be going weekly for now. I go to the same lady each time. She goes the extra mile for me, massages my neck and feet, helps me with visualization, and so on. Tonight she asked me if it will be a girl or a boy, and I told her GIRL for sure! She smiled.
Overall, I feel pretty good. Headaches here and there since the estrogen started this week, and some emotional bits too. Hopefully I can keep that under wraps and not fly off the handle completely. I went from being in a menopausal state for months, to the polar opposite. I dont think it helps either that our state testing is in about a week. Kids are stressed to the max and so I am.
Ready for April to be here already!