Okay, so what can I say? I am in transfer prep mode and its still about 68 days away. Crazy, I know, but what feels like not too long ago, I posted it was 100 something days away and that flew by. Im assuming these will too, especially with it being such a busy time of the year at my job.
Ive already made my 2WW list, I figured I might as well also make my before -transfer-non-negotiable to do list. Hopefully making it will hold me somewhat accountable!
- Start back up on acupuncture by the end of this month at the latest. Ive done it religiously with every transfer.
- Renew my yoga membership ASAP. Hitting yoga at the right time has helped my lining significantly increase during an FET cycle.
- Get my blood drawn at Quest for my updated Vitamin D level, Prolactin level, thyroid level, etc. to make sure all are still in normal range
- Call WIN fertility for an FET bundle price quote
- Email my nurse to refill my Folgard prescription
- Make a decision on whether or not I will be on the blood thinner, Lovenox again post transfer/pregnancy (post to follow soon on this)
- Dig out my Circle + Bloom FET audio CD
- Start weaning myself off the caffeine (bye, bye coffee)…this is always one of the worst parts of cycling in my opinion
- Spring clean! Thinking back, our house got quite messy from all the light duty I was on during 2 week waits, pregnancies, and miscarriages in the past.
- Stock up on all the healthy “stuff” I need. Save this for a later post too.
I think that about sums it up for now. Notice I didnt put anything about purchasing HPT’s this time around. Im actually leaning towards not testing before my beta for once, but I cant say with all honesty that I wont. But for now, its not on my list and Im good with that!