How will I survive this upcoming FET cycle and all the “what ifs” that accompany it? That question has been heavy on my mind lately. I decided, being the Type A person that I am, that a survival list for when all the “what ifs” come up is in order.
Creating this list and having it handy will hopefully help me remember what I CAN do in times of stress & panic (at least thats the plan); that I actually have choices on how I react to “what ifs” and that I am not helpless. As an IF & RPL victim, it can be hard to remember that at times.
- Pray together
- Read our devotional together
- Read the bible together
- Read “Expecting with Hope,” a claiming joy after pregnancy loss book
- Listen to uplifting music
- See my therapist
- Adult coloring session
- Circle + Bloom Audio CD session
- Homeopathic anxiety drops
- Red wine (pre-transfer)
- Essential oil aromatherapy
- Bubble baths
- Mind-fit technology program
- Visit to mom’s house
- Walk the dogs
- Watch a favorite Disney past time or comedy movie
- Dinner with a friend
- Take a personal or sick day I have earned if I need it
Well, at least I have some things to choose from if needed. I am sure I will need this go-to-list regardless of whether we get a BFP or a BFN next month…each have their own set of fears that come along with them.
Will post soon about my upcoming Hysteroscopy…only have a week of birth control pills left!