After collaboration between my OB, RE, and family Dr., the decision was made that I will not be on any anti-depressants or anti-anxiety meds during a future pregnancy. I am OK with this decision. I trust the professionals and what they feel is best for me at this time.
The bloodwork my Gastro Dr. ordered came back today. It was completely normal, with the exception of my elevated Bilirubin which is benign. This being said, there will be no further evaluations needed in this area.
- Make sure we get the “all clear” from our hysteroscopy scheduled in early Sept.
- Day 3 ultrasound and bloodwork in late September
- Pee on OPK sticks starting cycle day 12
- Go in for an ultrasound when we have the positive OPK, detecting LH surge, most likely on cycle day 14
- If ultrasound shows lining 8 or > and a follicle measuring at least 16mm, we will trigger that night
- Start minimal progesterone supplementation 36 hours after trigger or 6 days prior to transfer (pretend retrieval day)
- Transfer 1 day 6 embryo 6 days after progesterone begins!!
- Bedrest for 48 hours
- Pray for a BFP & a sticky baby due in late June 2016 ❤️
***As you can see, no estrogen, Lupron, or any of that jazz!!
I will also continue to see my therapist during this cycle. My goal for our upcoming session is to develop a plan for what we are comfortable doing beta and ultrasound wise should we get a BFP. It would probably be smart to devise a plan for a BFN as well.
I am going to put a call in to my acupuncturist this week to start treatment again. Id like to get a package deal if possible, something they havent offered in the past. I was dropping $75 a visit and usually more than once a week for a few months. Ridiculous! However, I love her and I know she knows what she is doing. It is also a natural remedy for my anxiety. I have gone to my acupuncturist for all 3 of our transfers but only up until transfer day. I was always scared to continue after transfer, yet I read about you ladies doing it all time. I asked my RE about continuing after transfer and she said it was fine too.
Please share with me your experiences with ongoing acupuncture after transfer!