Summer officially begins on June 21st, but before the school year comes to a close each year, I have my students create a “Summer Bucket List.” As they were putting the finishing touches on theirs, I decided to create one too. Hey, why not, right?
Low and behold, here it is:
- Color, color, color! 25 more Mandalas that is
- Create a new category to our blog, “95 Happy Days of Summer” which will include a picture taken by me on each of the 95 days of Summer 2015
- Expand my garden to include okra & flowers
- Find a church we feel at home at
- Read at least 3 books, any genre
- Renew my Yoga membership & try out a Barre class
- Take a cruise with my husband
- Train my naughty dog to behave better (this will most likely involve obedience classes)
- Hold a ceremony honoring our angel babies
- Look into publishing our IF story
Summer officially ends on September 23rd. Yes, that’s right, 95 days to get it done. Time to get started!