A shout out to my fellow blogger, My Perfect Breakdown, who nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. If you do not follow her blog yet, you need to! She is a fantastic writer, with a big heart, who has taken the time to reach out & share her RPL experience with me personally. She has really shown me that I am not alone!
Here are the rules for the award:
- 1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
- 2. Include a link to their blog.
- 3. Nominate 15 blogs that you’ve recently discovered, or follow regularly.
- 4. Share 7 facts about yourself.
So, here goes seven random facts about me:
- Unlike most people, I actually like change. I have lived in 3 different states (so ready for number 4) & attended 9 different schools so far.
- When I was 15, I got my first job at Subway, which is why I never eat there.
- I have Scoliosis. When I was 10, I wore a back brace for 22 hours a day for a year to stop it from progressing. It still did. My curve is now currently over 50 degrees, & I see an Orthopedic surgeon once per year. I need surgery, but I continue to put it off.
- I can’t fly on a plane without taking anti-anxiety meds.
- I am a type A personality, both inside & out.
- I like animals more than most people. My dream job would be to find a way to save as many dogs out there as I could who do not have homes. I really want to look into this now that I wont be working full-time.
- I hate politics. Really, I do. Boring!
Now, I would like to nominate the following 15 totally AwEsOmE blogs:
- Tales of a 30 Year Old Nothing
- With Grace and Faith
- Working Womens IVF
- The Sky And Back
- Sweeping Up the Broken Pieces
- Losing Weight to Gain a Baby
- Rivers in the Wasteland
- Baby, Are you Coming?
- Happy Love Things
- Hope, Love, and Tears
- God’s Time God’s Plan
- She Patiently Waits
- How to Make a Baby
- Our Greatest Desire
- Forever Unexplained